HATCH A BLOG - WORKBOOK
12 Month Plan To Grow Your Blog And Make Some Serious Money
This Workbook helps to reinforce the lessons from the my blogging courses and keep you on track for making money from your blog. Think of it as your passport to success!
Use the Workbook to set your goals, record your design code, plan your weekly schedule and come up with your 12 month blog plan.
Having a plan will keep you moving forward, celebrating your wins and taking the RIGHT steps to grow your traffic and importantly, convert that traffic into a sustainable income.
"I wanted to get into blogging for the freedom of working at home and on my own terms. Alison helped me out by helping me understand the WordPress platform and incorporating aspects about making money from blogging."
- Donna Stewart, Founder, Journey Of Self Content
"I'm loving this course! I'm making a list of ideas as I go! This is so exciting! So many things I hadn't thought about! Alison explains everything so clearly - in such logical steps."
- Pauline Aitchison, Business Manager at SCHOOLS NorthEast
Being a successful blogger is about having a plan and sticking to the plan.
This workbook will help you set your goals and consistently review what works and what doesn't.
Use the workbook to celebrate your wins and build on your success.
The Hatch A Blog Workbook
12 Month Plan To Grow Your Blog And Make Some Serious Money.
Comprehensive Workbook ($37 Value)
The Hatch A Blog Workbook - 41 pages for organising your weekly schedule, making your 12-month blog plan, setting your monthly blog goals, and recording all the information that goes into building a blog from your plugins to your site changes and affiliate links.. Record your:
- Design Code to achieve an elegant, consistent blog,
- Keep track of your plugins to spot any issues
- Set your weekly blogging schedule
- Follow a 12 month money making plan
- Set you monthly goals and plan your blog posts
- Review and feedback what went well and what could be better
- Fill out your traffic sources and plan your strategy
- Keep track of your freebies and affiliate links
- Plan your Minimum Viable Product
Business founder, teacher, and facilitator, Alison has owned and run several businesses taking one from a few hundred pounds investment to a 7 figure turnover. Originally trained as an Engineer, she worked as a Business Solutions Consultant for a score of large organisations. Alison is a Qualified Teacher and has an MBA from Edinburgh Business School.